Simulating Keypresses in game

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Simulating Keypresses in game
Ok so I have not programmed any sort of hacks in more than 6 months and now that I just got back into it im trying to make a simple bot for Perfect World. It wasnt anything big just a chat spammer but the problem that I came across was that nothing that I wrote would work. I used SendInput, PostMessage and nothing not a single character showed up. Thinking it may be the game I decided to try it with Vindictus and the same problem occurred. To make sure that it wasnt both games, I downloaded Macro Maker and it works perfectly fine. Now that im trying to recreate my own bot, nothing seems to work. Any help?
You could try to push your text to the engine itself :O
You mean by DLL Injection right? I just got a new computer and its a x64, I searched up Microsoft Detours and apparently you need the Pro version to work with x64, what are my alternatives?
Bump? Any help please? Oh I dont think I clarified this part but this is going to be injected into the game, its not a stand alone application
The application you target is 32 bit, so you can still use 32 bit MS Detours.
Alternatively you can try keybd_event, which is deprecated but should still work fine.
keybd_event doesn't work i have tried that along with PostMessage,Sendkey, etc...
Try hooking DirectInput and inject your own data into the keyboard buffer. (That is, if they use DirectInput.)
Key event.... or visual basic...
Thanks I got it working.
use DirectInput
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?