WTT----------- I'm Selling 300DayZ Keys! + And 5 Legit Codes. GOOD PRICES!------------

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
----------- I'm Selling 300DayZ Keys! + And 5 Legit Codes. GOOD PRICES!------------
STOPPED WITH SELLING. I DONT SCAM THE GUY. I GIFT HIM A SITE WITH 2000 KEYS.
IL SELL WHEN I HAVE NEW KEYS AND LEGIT KEYS. AGAIN! SORRYK!
Bought one key to test him.
Sent me a key I already have.

He said he's sending me a new key, I will update when I get the key.
EDIT: The key he's sent me now is invalid.
EDIT 2: Disputing the payment and going to the scammers grave.

My scammer report: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...ml#post8193680
im not a scammer retard. i dont have any keys anymore. and you dont ask ur money back noob. if u want it back just tell me in skype. :S!
Quote Originally Posted by jordy788 View Post
im not a scammer retard. i dont have any keys anymore. and you dont ask ur money back noob. if u want it back just tell me in skype. :S!
Of course you're a scammer.
I've seen your other threads with alt accounts which have 1 post saying "Legit got key 1 min after payment".
Lol Its true. newb. im much online.
Quote Originally Posted by jordy788 View Post
Lol Its true. newb. im much online.
Still waiting for you to "boot" me.
Have fun with your ban though.
You gave me a site with 2000 banned and invalid keys.
I have proofs too he is a scammer
Quote Originally Posted by Stressik View Post
I have proofs too he is a scammer
Report him in the scammers grave.
u almost do everything to ban me.
Oke well ban me admin! for nothing!

Il have vpns also. i always comeback. but hes a focking lier.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?