Questionchaos war bot?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
chaos war bot?
Does any1 have a chaos war bot? If you have, pl send me the link. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Ranull View Post
Does any1 have a chaos war bot? If you have, pl send me the link. Thanks!
thats gonna be hard to make since to turn them in its not an actual quest its a button
Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post


thats gonna be hard to make since to turn them in its not an actual quest its a button
Actually, it's a quest.. (based from what I know that is, and I don't know the quest ID.)

The war turn-in's before were quests too..( was able to open a quest with no description before, that happened to be a war quest turn-in button )

Well, that's just what I know, nothing is sure or final... Just a random thought passing by.
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
Actually, it's a quest.. (based from what I know that is, and I don't know the quest ID.)

The war turn-in's before were quests too..( was able to open a quest with no description before, that happened to be a war quest turn-in button )

Well, that's just what I know, nothing is sure or final... Just a random thought passing by.
its not a quest in this one though i had 50 pressed button didnt give me a quest it just turned them in


---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...s-war-bot.html chaos war bot i found online so i posted it
Excitingly, Le Bot's Generic Attack Bot seems to turn in the medals as well as farming them.
Guys can anyone tell me the shop ID of the treasure chest shop at the end of the personal progress

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

guys can anyone tell me the shop ID for the hidden chaos rogue armor at the chaos war
Quote Originally Posted by amazing12345 View Post
Guys can anyone tell me the shop ID of the treasure chest shop at the end of the personal progress

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

guys can anyone tell me the shop ID for the hidden chaos rogue armor at the chaos war
ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛs ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴍᴇᴛᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛs 100%
there's a couple, just need to be approved I believe.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?