Join my clan

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Join my clan

I made a clan it has emblem and red color. It's lvl one I'm trying build it up. All I want is some active people.

Name: MPGH #1 HAKERS ..jk will let you know in you pm
Icon:Yes
Level:1
Players in it right now: 10
Made:2 weeks ago
Gifts: (no)

Requirements
KDR:None
Gun/Skill: Any
Kills: n/a
Deaths:n/a
Fireteam Record: no crazy combos
NPC Kills: w/e
Deaths:w/e
Hacks Allowed: I am legit but I will allow chams and shit
Glitching Allowed: yes
Modding Allowed: yes
Cheating Allowed:?

PM me with your ign if you want to join. Make sure you dont have any pending clan requests.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

I made a clan it has emblem and red color. It's lvl one I'm trying build it up. All I want is some active people.

Name: MPGH #1 HAKERS ..jk will let you know in you pm
Icon:Yes
Level:1
Players in it right now: 10
Made:2 weeks ago
Gifts: (no)

Requirements
KDR:None
Gun/Skill: Any
Kills: n/a
Deaths:n/a
Fireteam Record: no crazy combos
NPC Kills: w/e
Deaths:w/e
Hacks Allowed: I am legit but I will allow chams and shit
Glitching Allowed: yes
Modding Allowed: yes
Cheating Allowed:?

PM me with your ign if you want to join. Make sure you dont have any pending clan requests.


I will as soon as I get my internet installed can't wait till get back to CA!
@AVGN It won't let me send a pm to you..
@AVGN I attempted to PM you but it didn't work
Quote Originally Posted by laxkid1515 View Post
@AVGN I attempted to PM you but it didn't work
i just sent him a message o.O
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?