WTSiTunes giftcards

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
iTunes giftcards
I have a $15 and $25 iTunes giftcard that I got for my birthday...selling for paypal only.

Please leave reasonable offers...
Thanks
5 for 15 10 for 25
Quote Originally Posted by FOEVERGOD73 View Post
5 for 15 10 for 25
I said reasonable offers lol...I could go on ebay and get them for $12 and $20 after fees and shipping
Quote Originally Posted by :IAmLegend: View Post
I said reasonable offers lol...I could go on ebay and get them for $12 and $20 after fees and shipping
And I can walk into Walmart and get them for $12 and $20....
We're assuming that it's stolen, there's no way we'll pay more than 66% for it, really.
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
And I can walk into Walmart and get them for $12 and $20....
We're assuming that it's stolen, there's no way we'll pay more than 66% for it, really.
Umm you can't walk into Walmart and get them for $12 and $20, and even if they were stolen(which they're not) what the hell does that do?
Quote Originally Posted by :IAmLegend: View Post
Umm you can't walk into Walmart and get them for $12 and $20, and even if they were stolen(which they're not) what the hell does that do?
Yes I can. Well, at one store or another. There's always a 20% off promotion for iTunes gift cards at a store at any given time. Whether it be Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Metro, Longos, Sobeys, Best Buy, Future Shop, Toys 'r Us, or something else, there's always at least one. (This week it's Metro, I think.)
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
Yes I can. Well, at one store or another. There's always a 20% off promotion for iTunes gift cards at a store at any given time. Whether it be Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Metro, Longos, Sobeys, Best Buy, Future Shop, Toys 'r Us, or something else, there's always at least one. (This week it's Metro, I think.)
The hell are you talking about
Quote Originally Posted by :IAmLegend: View Post
The hell are you talking about
Simplified story. iTune cards are ALWAYS 20% off (at one place or another).
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
Yes I can. Well, at one store or another. There's always a 20% off promotion for iTunes gift cards at a store at any given time. Whether it be Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Metro, Longos, Sobeys, Best Buy, Future Shop, Toys 'r Us, or something else, there's always at least one. (This week it's Metro, I think.)
lol half of those places dont exist in Nc lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?