Chat Catcher Code
Hi Everyone,
This is almost a continued thread from @Yuudoku
Who had an idea of making a chat catcher for AQW, where all chat of the user would be saved into a .txt file.
I think it's a pretty cool idea!
His original thread can be found here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...g-catcher.html
I've been trying to make it for him, but I need help with the coding side of things...
I have been told that the actual chat is server sided but it would still be possible to collect the packets or whatnot.
I have been using the code below to try to at least pick up when a chat message had been entered:
But it hasn't been effective at all, as I'm not even sure if it is the correct thing to use 
I think a starting point would be for me to ask... does anyone know the linkage to where the chat can be found?
These are my guesses, but they may be wrong:
This is also the output I receive when a single chat message is sent:
Apologies to those of you who are not at all interested in code, but those who are, any suggestions?
It would be epic if we managed to get it working
Oliboli8769
This is almost a continued thread from @Yuudoku
Who had an idea of making a chat catcher for AQW, where all chat of the user would be saved into a .txt file.
I think it's a pretty cool idea!
His original thread can be found here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...g-catcher.html
I've been trying to make it for him, but I need help with the coding side of things...
I have been told that the actual chat is server sided but it would still be possible to collect the packets or whatnot.
I have been using the code below to try to at least pick up when a chat message had been entered:
Code:
package
{
import flash.display.Sprite;
import flash.events.Event;
import flash.events.EventDispatcher;
public Class ChatCatcher extends Sprite
{
private var chatModel:Model = this.Game.message;
public function ChatCatcher():void
{
this.Game.message = new Model();
this.Game.message.addEventListener(Model.VALUE_CHANGED, onModelChanged);
}
private function onModelChanged(e:Event):void
{
trace('New Chat Message');
//This is where hopefully chat will be saved
}
}
}

I think a starting point would be for me to ask... does anyone know the linkage to where the chat can be found?
These are my guesses, but they may be wrong:
Code:
//Found from previous code Game.chatF Game.world****otClass.chatF //My guesses found from output Game.chatM Game.message Game.chatm
Code:
[Sending - STR]: %xt%zm%message%33057%lol%zone% [ RECEIVED ]: %xt%chatm%33057%zone~lol%CHARNAME%42210%33057%0%, (len: 52) responseObject STR: chatm msg> lol ?> CHARNAME
It would be epic if we managed to get it working
Oliboli8769




)
