Gold Bots?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Gold Bots?
Are there any good fast working Gold Bots out there?

Some are outdated and slow.. soo... I was just wondering..
There was one with the J6 quest.

Not sure if that works still (1k exp and 1k gold every turn in)
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
There was one with the J6 quest.

Not sure if that works still (1k exp and 1k gold every turn in)
Last time I tried that it didn't work, I think it's patched now :P
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Last time I tried that it didn't work, I think it's patched now :P
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
There was one with the J6 quest.

Not sure if that works still (1k exp and 1k gold every turn in)

They're patched.

Quick Gold bot doesn't work anymore too, coz Trainers map is gone.
The forest chaos bot
its not so fast but its good
Yeah ^ The Le Bot Forest Chaos Gold One. unless you're not 50 yet you can always go to Timespace XP and level and get gold but i'm assuming you're already 50
I do the nulgath larvae and sell the Voucher of Nulgath
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?