A.V.A and LoL account for sale -> 20-25$ Paypal for both.
Well, i am new here on MPGH but i'm trying to get known as a trusted seller. I'm wanting to sell my A.V.A account for 5-10$ Paypal since it doesn't have alot of weapons. I'll show you a quick overview of my account and inventory.
Quick overview of the account:

Pointman:

Rifleman:

Update : I spent AP on my account and i never received the Welcome Package which includes :
- Permanent FN-FNC
- Viper Mask (15 days)
- Marksman (30 days)
- Blue Smoke grenade (Exp.)
- Magazine upgrade B (15 days)
- EXP Up 100% (7 days)
I will send a Ticket to Aeria in order to claim the Welcome Package!
Sniper:

My League of Legends' account:
- NA Level 30.
- Bronze 5 (This is hard to get out of Bronze with feeders and trolls!) 23 LP.
- 41 Champions,
- Skins are : Cottontail Teemo, Buccaneer Tristana, Assasin Master Yi, Unchained Alistar, Headhunter Nidalee, Winged Hussar Xin Zhao and Scarlet Hammer Poppy.
Champions are :

Prices are :
- A.V.A Account only : 5-10$ (If i get my Welcome Package, it will be 10$)
- LoL Account only : 15$
- Both : 20-25$
Skype : DenyFateMPGH
Must be paid with PayPal.
You go first or we use an OMM
.
Quick overview of the account:

Pointman:

Rifleman:

Update : I spent AP on my account and i never received the Welcome Package which includes :
- Permanent FN-FNC
- Viper Mask (15 days)
- Marksman (30 days)
- Blue Smoke grenade (Exp.)
- Magazine upgrade B (15 days)
- EXP Up 100% (7 days)
I will send a Ticket to Aeria in order to claim the Welcome Package!
Sniper:

My League of Legends' account:
- NA Level 30.
- Bronze 5 (This is hard to get out of Bronze with feeders and trolls!) 23 LP.
- 41 Champions,
- Skins are : Cottontail Teemo, Buccaneer Tristana, Assasin Master Yi, Unchained Alistar, Headhunter Nidalee, Winged Hussar Xin Zhao and Scarlet Hammer Poppy.
Champions are :

Prices are :
- A.V.A Account only : 5-10$ (If i get my Welcome Package, it will be 10$)
- LoL Account only : 15$
- Both : 20-25$
Skype : DenyFateMPGH
Must be paid with PayPal.
You go first or we use an OMM
.

