Guild Wars 2/Origin Account
Nothing special. I have guild wars 2 account with max level 13 a few more low levels and no gems on US server.
Origin account has only battlefield 3 no premium, only back to kankard dlc and is in the level 30s I think. The password also cannot be changed to the origin account that's information I don't have. All in all, I'm really just looking to get rid of the accounts and see if anyone would offer for them since I never use them.
What I am looking for? Preferably a steam account with arma 2 and OA for DayZ access, but other offers may be fine.
Use a middleman if you want.
skype: Testmachine222
Origin account has only battlefield 3 no premium, only back to kankard dlc and is in the level 30s I think. The password also cannot be changed to the origin account that's information I don't have. All in all, I'm really just looking to get rid of the accounts and see if anyone would offer for them since I never use them.
What I am looking for? Preferably a steam account with arma 2 and OA for DayZ access, but other offers may be fine.
Use a middleman if you want.
skype: Testmachine222

