HelpHow do I use my new legit Steam key with old Banned account?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
How do I use my new legit Steam key with old Banned account?
I just bought a new legit Arma 2: OA Steam key because I want to play the game legitimately, but I want to use my old account. I have Darky's Key Checker, but I am wondering if I take my new key, and put it on my old account, will BattlEye detect it as stolen and ban it, or will it be fine? Because when I check in Darky's Key checker for my key, it still shows the banned one. So, do I need to change it? If so, how should I go about it?

I hope you understand what I am asking, it seems a bit confusing I know. Thanks for any help!
When you open up Darky's it will show the key associated with the Arma you have on your computer. So if you want to use your old arma 2/oa that is installed on your computer you will need to change to the new key using Darky's.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?