Cheat Engine Bypass? (Coders come here)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat Engine Bypass? (Coders come here)
I wanna start gathering up some hacks and make some trainers in C++, but I can't seem to get the addresses without Cheat Engine.

Here's the problem, Cheat Engine needs a bypass.
I used some of the provided Public bypasses, none worked.

So how can I manage to get addresses to make hack from combat arms?
um
there is a bypass -.- i made some hacks released them so did some others
Quote Originally Posted by zlavik View Post
um
there is a bypass -.- i made some hacks released them so did some others
I am using bypasses from some Wall hacks and lol2much's hacks.
Neither worked.

I tried Drgn's no dc hack pack's bypass too, noting...
The setting on the CE seem fine, sadly on the "Extra" tab, I can't do anything since it can only be used on 32 bit systems.
Game? Hacking Prevention?
Game: Combat arms
Hacking Prevention: Hack Shield
Most public bypasses only bypass the hack they are made for, which have a lot less functions then CE. In order to use CE undetected you'll have to undetect your CE(doh) or completely disable HS. I don't know how good HS is, I haven't hacked for more then a year. There are still some very old tutorials (2-3 years old) on how to undetect your CE, but those are more guidelines now and following them will not bypass your CE, but it will give you an idea on how to do it.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?