Post[Giveaway] Level 45 Really Good Account!

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
[Giveaway] Level 45 Really Good Account!
EDIT : Giveaway is over, Ineedtotrade! won the giveaway. keep an eye out for future giveaways!



I'm giving away this account that I had gotten from Armjldian Account Cracker
It has some really good stuff in it, unlike my last giveaway lol.

Here's some proof that I am currently in possession of this account.

Let me lay down a ground rule first.
- If the account is taken back before the giveaway is over, don't hold me accountable as the person I got it from probably figured out how to get his/her account back.

The account currently has around 1.5 million gold.

Here's some pics from the account's bank
- Weapons
- Armor
- Helmets
- Capes
- Etc Items

Choose between the numbers 1-500

The closest number will win or the person who hits the number exactly gets the account.
The giveaway will end at 6PM EST.
I wish you all luck!

P.S - Thanking is OPTIONAL but appreciated.
267.......
I chose 4
317. Pretty nice account C:
445 , btw i want it
I'll choose the number 35.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?