2day i was playin CF tryin to lvl up and i saw this dude and he was knifin every1 from a far distant and then he got out like a combat axe and he could throw it do u know wat hack that it?
a good one...
You can get a hack like this from MPGH if you have the VIP, it also comes with a lot of other stuff along with that. If I had a way or money to buy VIP I totally would and I completely suggest you getting your VIP, I'm planning on getting it the second I get out of basic training. MPGH VIP FTW!!!
First one chounds like an OPK or a deathslash. Dont know about the second one though.
hi i press thanks but i not see link
I wonder why everyone think that they are THROWING axes...anyway XD
its called supreme range, its a hack that is found in the mpgh vip.
lolz chooby noobs FTL
Originally Posted by Barcode
lolz chooby noobs FTL
lmao "FTL" I never EVER saw this XD. At least it ain't as noob as the other guy who don't know how to turn numpad on XD.