Thumbs upSelling minecraft accounts (cheap)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Selling minecraft accounts (cheap)
Hey guys I made a lot of accounts on minecraft when it first came out and it was free, way back in alpha, but anyways msg me on here if you want to make a deal
Quote Originally Posted by fknhiv View Post
Hey guys I made a lot of accounts on minecraft when it first came out and it was free, way back in alpha, but anyways msg me on here if you want to make a deal
It was never free. The first accounts made that can play the current Minecraft costed 5 euros.

Quote from here:
"December 23 2009- Minecraft PC passes to Indev development stage (Indev 0.31) (which requires a 5.00 € Premium Account to be accessed), introduction of Torches and dynamic lighting."

Unless you're talking about epic OG names that you made back then. In that case, got any interesting names?
No I made them way back then I cant remember the names I gave them but if you are interested to buy fill free to msg me
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?