Best hacker?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
The only hackers i know of are from the old day of MOD vs LOD but most of them are not hacking anymore and a lot work in or own anti-virus software companies.
Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
The only hackers i know of are from the old day of MOD vs LOD but most of them are not hacking anymore and a lot work in or own anti-virus software companies.
I chose a misleading title so people tell me what is/are the best one(s) I should get
If i were you I'd go for Microsoft
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
If i were you I'd go for Microsoft
​Yet another person who didn't take the time to read the fucking thread. I'd go for an ENSA.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​Yet another person who didn't take the time to read the fucking thread. I'd go for an ENSA.
I'm lazy i read "Best hacker?" and "Which one(s) would be the best to get a good salary job at Microsoft, Facebook, or whatever?" and misunderstood so it was my fault but its not entirely my fault.

on topic: I dont know what would be best to get but don't most sites have a section(usually at the bottom) that say if there were to hire what they would want.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us