White | Black

PollWhite Girl | Black person
11 votes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
White | Black
My lights are flickering, I am scared. Now they stopped working. Should I go check like a white girl or leave it alone like a black person? White | Black
Once you go black, you can never go back.



Choose the dark side
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Once you go black, you can never go back.



Choose the dark side
Is there cookies?
Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post

Is there cookies?
Ask dabe .
​I literally have no idea what you're asking.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
​I literally have no idea what you're asking.
Should I go check like a white girl or leave it alone like a black person? White | Black
Black. White people have no idea what to do in horror situations. For example, A white person hears a knife swing "walks towards the sound." A black person would of been gone. Another example, You white people always fall when running then you start crawling. Get the FUCK UP! us black would of been out!
Why are you still using an alt?
I'm black so I guess black person
******licous.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us