Monster respawns?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Monster respawns?
Why do monsters in some places and depending on the time load faster than at a different time? This has been so annoying when farming and does any1 know how the monster respawns can be made faster? Thanks!!
I dont completely understand what you mean, example of 2 areas please?
There is a problem at respawning at laggy servers like artix or cysero, any change you mean that?
I play on Sir Ver or server's that aren't crowded. So if you play on Cysero or Artix it's gonna lag bad. I play on Sir Ver and i never have that problem. Try Alina server.

Darp
I've had that problem recently actually... it took like 5 minutes for just a normal enemy to respawn at /deathpits
The best thing to do in this situation is to move to a less populated server.
try twilly cause if your using le bot the lag that twilly has doesnt matter
it has fast respawns in my experience
probably because you use a slow computer and a sucky wifi, this happened and monsters stop res-pawning it can also effects others as well if you are the problem
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?