What Do We Gain ?!
- Do We Like That ADDICTION ?
This's Really Confusing Me, Crossfire Isn't an AMAZING Game, Being Extremely Pro Isn't a Big Deal !
I'm Not Against Putting The Goal Of Getting Better In It, But It's Gradually Changes Into a Full Time Job !
U Stop Talking To Ur Friends Or Even Thinking About It, Ur Brain Is Just Full Of 'Oh My K/D Ratio Is Decreasing I Have To Get Better !' 'My Rank Is Low I Have To Farm !', Don't U Think There's Pretty Much Important Things Than That Shit ?
U Only Gain Sticky Pain, And Days With Uncomfortable Routine .
U Lose Ur Friends For a Game, Just a Fukin' Silly Little Game !!
This's Really Confusing Me, Crossfire Isn't an AMAZING Game, Being Extremely Pro Isn't a Big Deal !
I'm Not Against Putting The Goal Of Getting Better In It, But It's Gradually Changes Into a Full Time Job !

U Stop Talking To Ur Friends Or Even Thinking About It, Ur Brain Is Just Full Of 'Oh My K/D Ratio Is Decreasing I Have To Get Better !' 'My Rank Is Low I Have To Farm !', Don't U Think There's Pretty Much Important Things Than That Shit ?

U Only Gain Sticky Pain, And Days With Uncomfortable Routine .
U Lose Ur Friends For a Game, Just a Fukin' Silly Little Game !!




But what to do, it`s an addiction that i atleast enjoy ! 