HelpI keep on getting blocked from the server

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I keep on getting blocked from the server
Hey guys i know this seem to be a very easy question to answer, but when i download and use a undetected injector and a undetected hack i keep on getting block from the server for 7 days, 14 days, etc.
Is there any ways to stop this from happening or get kind of a warning before they can detect a hack?
@soulteam

There is no warning the only thing you can do to ensure your main doesn't get banned is to try hacks on alternate accounts. Generally when you get hacktool detected ingame it means your injector is detected.
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackPro View Post
@soulteam

There is no warning the only thing you can do to ensure your main doesn't get banned is to try hacks on alternate accounts. Generally when you get hacktool detected ingame it means your injector is detected.
when i try to go on a server it says hack detected. I pretty much tried all the servers (UK 3, echo, delta etc) it still says the hack tool is detected. I'm sure I'm using an undetected hack and injector.
Quote Originally Posted by soulteam View Post
when i try to go on a server it says hack detected. I pretty much tried all the servers (UK 3, echo, delta etc) it still says the hack tool is detected. I'm sure I'm using an undetected hack and injector.
it has nothing to do with the servers, it's to do with your injector/hack itself.
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackPro View Post
it has nothing to do with the servers, it's to do with your injector/hack itself.
Yeah @soulteam do you have have all the hack requirements?
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Yeah @soulteam do you have have all the hack requirements?
yes becuz it worked before and now... but i guesse the hack i'm using is detected
Quote Originally Posted by soulteam View Post
Hey guys i know this seem to be a very easy question to answer, but when i download and use a undetected injector and a undetected hack i keep on getting block from the server for 7 days, 14 days, etc.
Is there any ways to stop this from happening or get kind of a warning before they can detect a hack?
Be sure you use a undetected hack and injector.
either hack is detected or injector, usually its the injector
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?