maintenance

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
maintenance
maintenence still on?
I don't think so. I think the servers are just down. If you check the AVA status website, it says it's been done for about an hour and 20 minutes.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
I don't think so. I think the servers are just down. If you check the AVA status website, it says it's been done for about an hour and 20 minutes.
can u join? coz im not able to :/
Not anymore tho. I was able to log in just to get disconnected 5 minutes after. Good thing I got dced cause I was totally raging over the new item shop. They changed the match channel and now the item shop is messed up. At least the pgm and kriss are still perm :S
Wait for them to solve it. Check their website for updates.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us