Sig Contest Winner gets an unreleased hack

Posts 16–30 of 101 · Page 2 of 7
Did you see my sig up there at all? rofl.

yeah look at my edit
Ahh... its nice being a Graphics Designer at times like these.
*sigh* thought handmade would be a bonus. :/
I drew that original with a penpad and a blank page.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
*sigh* thought handmade would be a bonus. :/
I drew that original with a penpad and a blank page.
That sig was handmade... i clicked a lot.
Quote Originally Posted by PSPDSWaffles View Post
That sig was handmade... i clicked a lot.
You drew every single thing in that sig? Every last bit?
well do what u can to improve it u get an A for effort im gonna let the contest continue for a about 5 or 6 more hours before i choose a winner so u have time
Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
well do what u can to improve it u get an A for effort im gonna let the contest continue for a about 5 or 6 more hours before i choose a winner so u have time
That would be awesome, i just saw this thread, im going to make one too. Please extend the time.
BTW A BLack Dragon Is Preferred
how much time is needed
Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
how much time is needed
Well i have a busy day today, but i could just start right now if the deadline is going to be in 2 hours. But more time would be highly appreciated.
I'm going to need 2 hours after this other kid posts his entry, so I could top it if I feel it's better than mine. xD

And I was making a joke there. I didn't draw anything.
ok ill make the contest deadline for around this time tomorrow unless some1 just post one i absolutely love
well i made the deadline longer but i would do it quickly because if some1 post one that i find is just amazing then they will automatically win
CHECK THIS OUT NOOBAS
SO TELL ME WHEN UR GIVIN ME MY HACK PLZ
ROFLMAO
ue.jpgattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
Posts 16–30 of 101 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?