WTSMetro : Last Night Digital Code

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Metro : Last Night Digital Code
so 2 days ago , i bought a GTX 660 Ti and i got a Metro : Last Night digital code with it , i don't really want it , so i am selling it , i will accept all offers , i might trade it to an origin account with bf3 ... post your offers below or on my skype : dageofterror123

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

/bump still looking for offers
Origin account with BF3, BF2, BF2:BC?
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
Origin account with BF3, BF2, BF2:BC?
sure , add me on skype : dageofterror123
Quote Originally Posted by DageOfTerror View Post
sure , add me on skype : dageofterror123
I would, but my Skype is fucked at the moment. Go "spam" general or something, make an intro thread so that you have enough post counts for me to private message you.
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
I would, but my Skype is fucked at the moment. Go "spam" general or something, make an intro thread so that you have enough post counts for me to private message you.
do you have msn or yahoo? we can chat there
Quote Originally Posted by DageOfTerror View Post
do you have msn or yahoo? we can chat there
I'm going to try the good ol' restart. I'll be right back.

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DageOfTerror View Post
do you have msn or yahoo? we can chat there
I've added you on Skype
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us