Ninja Class (Partial) Dat2.xml

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Ninja Class (Partial) Dat2.xml
This is just partial.

Code:
<Object type="0x2680" id="Ninja">
		<Class>Player</Class>
		<Description>The ninja relies on speed and skill, using katanas and ninja stars to deal big damage.</Description>
		<AnimatedTexture><File>players</File><Index>0</Index></AnimatedTexture>
		<HitSound>player/ninja_hit</HitSound>
		<DeathSound>player/ninja_death</DeathSound>
		<Player/>
		<BloodProb>1.0</BloodProb>
		<SlotTypes>2, 13, 6, 9, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0</SlotTypes>           
                <Equipment>0xa14, 0xa56, -1, -1, 0xa22, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1</Equipment>
		<MaxHitPoints max="720">150</MaxHitPoints>
		<MaxMagicPoints max="252">100</MaxMagicPoints>
		<Attack max="70">15</Attack>
		<Defense max="25">0</Defense>
		<Speed max="60">10</Speed>
		<Dexterity max="70">12</Dexterity>
		<HpRegen max="40">10</HpRegen>
		<MpRegen max="70">12</MpRegen>
		<LevelIncrease min="20" max="30">MaxHitPoints</LevelIncrease>
		<LevelIncrease min="2" max="8">MaxMagicPoints</LevelIncrease>
		<LevelIncrease min="1" max="2">Attack</LevelIncrease>
		<LevelIncrease min="0" max="0">Defense</LevelIncrease>
		<LevelIncrease min="0" max="2">Speed</LevelIncrease>
		<LevelIncrease min="1" max="2">Dexterity</LevelIncrease>
		<LevelIncrease min="0" max="1">HpRegen</LevelIncrease>
		<LevelIncrease min="1" max="2">MpRegen</LevelIncrease>
		<UnlockLevel level="20">Rogue</UnlockLevel>
                <UnlockLevel level="20">Warrior</UnlockLevel>
	</Object>
Things that I don't know:

*SlotType
*Equipment (I know the Hex. I haven't created Weapons for Ninjas yet. but the negative numbers are the ones that I dont know)
*Index (the Animated Texture)
nice did u download my server by any chance the on i posted?
its not yet approved is it???
i posted a link if you remove the spaces

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

jlr do u have the xp chixken or gift code i realy need it
Hey do you know how to make someone GM from your private server??? and include like [Admin] on the name??
do u have facebook or somtin to chat on

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

or we could use skype
What XP Gift do you mean?? the XML Code???
yep and do u have a server
Nope. I'm planning to have one once i've got these things:

*GM, Admin, Moderator
*XML Files of the Tomb Bosses and also Thessal
*Save Character Fix
*Gold Fix
*Server FIX

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Code:
Object type="0x0940" id="XP Gift">
		<Group>Evaluators</Group>
		<Enemy/>
		<Class>Character</Class>

			
		<Texture><File>lofiChar8x8</File><Index>0xcd</Index></Texture>
		<HitSound>monster/chicken_hit</HitSound>
		<DeathSound>monster/chicken_death</DeathSound>		

			
		<MaxHitPoints>10</MaxHitPoints>
		<Size>180</Size>
		<Defense>0</Defense>
		<XpMult>700000000</XpMult>
		
					

	</Object>
Here's the Xp Gift... I think..
could i be an admin when you get it up??

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

where do i put the code
A: uhmm.. yeah thats the thing. I don't know how to make someone an Admin, GM, or any other positions (or whatever you call it)
A2: You put the Code in Dat30.xml

Suggestion:

Okay.. Download Trapped Github. It has Updated private server files.
In it the Chicken xp Gifts are include. Add the Tomb Bosses XML Files and Behaviors.
If you have Thessal, Add it Also!
hey do u have skype and thanks
I do not have skype. I don't use skype actually.
Okay here.
Hamachi:
Network: mpghchat
Pass: 123
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?