SmileWTSSELLING ACCOUNT>>DragonNest SEA (westwood) Elestra lvl 50 And Smasher lvl 50

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
SELLING ACCOUNT>>DragonNest SEA (westwood) Elestra lvl 50 And Smasher lvl 50
SELLING>>DragonNest SEA (westwood) Elestra lvl 50 And Smasher lvl 50

It has No Equipment (clean)

Pm me if interested ..

Reason for selling: I dont play it and I need the Gold to buy Costume for my main character.
Quote Originally Posted by MoeMinami View Post
SELLING>>DragonNest SEA (westwood) Elestra lvl 50 And Smasher lvl 50

It has No Equipment (clean)

Pm me if interested ..

Reason for selling: I dont play it and I need the Gold to buy Costume for my main character.
If this was in springwood ill buy it for 3kG each(NO SET) -_- too bad really need chars like this in springwood
Still selling ? I'm interested ..
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?