Which section would I post...

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Which section would I post...
Anti-AFK's, Auto's and such things related to CF?


Tehee, I just realized this should probably be in help to! @Approved. A Move?
Quote Originally Posted by Iordofballin View Post
Yeah, Gunna dump the first Anti-AFK tonight. Just never released anything hack/ETC related on MPGH before. There's really no instructions. The .exe pretty much handles itself. The more advanced ones like auto killers will probably need some instruction if I can't be bothered making a program to auto set up Clients.
Yeah I guess they would be under tools, and to upload, you just need virusscans heres the link to instructions on how to upload
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...our-rules.html

btw if you really wanted to you could post it just under hacks and cheats
CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

As you can see, I really would like to see these uploaded (especially autos)
The whole community would ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Iordofballin View Post
Yeah I guess they would be under tools, and to upload, you just need virusscans heres the link to instructions on how to upload
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...our-rules.html

btw if you really wanted to you could post it just under hacks and cheats
CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

As you can see, I really would like to see these uploaded (especially autos)
The whole community would ;D
Yeah, I know. Just made a simple lil anti AFK for VMware users for now. I'll be releasing them as I finish making them.
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Yeah, I know. Just made a simple lil anti AFK for VMware users for now. I'll be releasing them as I finish making them.
Comman release it
Quote Originally Posted by Artak View Post

Comman release it
Found an Issue with the program I use to make them. It'll be delayed for a few days xD
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Found an Issue with the program I use to make them. It'll be delayed for a few days xD
andd which one is that? hehe
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Yeah, I know. Just made a simple lil anti AFK for VMware users for now. I'll be releasing them as I finish making them.
Can't Wait
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
Found an Issue with the program I use to make them. It'll be delayed for a few days xD
Comman man u are pro ^^ fix it <3
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us