HelpFullscreen for 13.4 problem D:

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Fullscreen for 13.4 problem D:
I don't get any compiling errors when I do that and when I load the game I get to the main screen and it is fullscreen. But once I try to get into the game, it crashes. So I guessed it had something to do with onEnterFrame or whatever and it did. Or well that's what vizzy said.
This is what vizzy said
Code:
typecheck com.company.assembleegameclient.game::GameSprite/onEnterFrame()
  outer-scope = [global Object$ flash.events::EventDispatcher$ flash.display::DisplayObject$ flash.display::InteractiveObject$ flash.display::DisplayObjectContainer$ flash.display::Sprite$ com.company.assembleegameclient.game::_-B-$ com.company.assembleegameclient.game::GameSprite$]
                       [com.company.assembleegameclient.game::GameSprite~[O] flash.events::Event[O] *[A] *[A] *[A] *[A] *[A] *[A] *[A] *[A]] {} ()
  0:pushfalse
So here is my enterframe:
Code:
  trait method QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "com.company.assembleegameclient.game:GameSprite"), "onEnterFrame")
   method
    refid "com.company.assembleegameclient.game:GameSprite/onEnterFrame"
    param QName(PackageNamespace("flash.events"), "Event")
    returns QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "void")
    body
     maxstack 7
     localcount 10
     initscopedepth 10
     maxscopedepth 11
     code
      pushfalse
      pushtrue
      swap
      jump                L10

      convert_i
      getlocal3
      declocal            5
      getlocal            7
      convert_o
      nextname
L10:
      setlocal            8

      setlocal            9

      getlocal0
      pushscope
getlocal0
getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-Nf") <-----------------Was originally "_-0LM"
dup
pushshort			400
getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stage")
getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stageWidth")
convert_d
pushbyte			2
convert_d
divide
subtract
setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")
getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stage")
getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stageHeight")
convert_d
pushbyte			2
convert_d
divide
pushshort			0
subtract
setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")
getlocal0
getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "hudView") <--------------Was originally "_-SP"
pushshort			200
getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stage")
getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stageWidth")
convert_d
pushbyte			2
convert_d
divide
add
setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")

      pushnan
      setlocal            7

      findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace("flash.utils"), "getTimer")
      callproperty        QName(PackageNamespace("flash.utils"), "getTimer"), 0
      convert_i
      setlocal2

      getlocal2
      getlocal            8
      dup
      iffalse             L27

      pop
      getlocal0
      convert_b
L27:
I feel like I messed up when I choose hudView for _-SP but they match almost perfectly. If you need anything else please ask and I'll get it done. This is the very last thing I need to get done too and it's annoying as fuckk lol

This is the error I get when it crashes:
Code:
20651 ERROR _-0TM-0-c5 [class _-0Ip] - 
20654 ERROR _-0TM-0-c5 [class _-0Ip] - Error #1024: Stack underflow occurred.
20656 ERROR _-0TM-0-c5 [class _-0Ip] - VerifyError: Error #1024: Stack underflow occurred.

Warning: Failed to parse corrupt data.
VerifyError: Error #1024: Stack underflow occurred.
I know it somewhat works because it gets to the first screen but whenever I try to get into game it crashes and it's just so annoyingg :C
Nevermind I fixed it somehow lol
Do you still get the error:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at com.company.assembleegameclient.game::GameSprite/onEnterFrame()
I just updated as well for 13.4 Full Screen
Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
Do you still get the error:


I just updated as well for 13.4 Full Screen
Yes that is the error I get when I run the program in adobe flash player but I simply click dismiss all and it goes away. If I use a browser it doesn't even show up.
Same for me. I've never figured out what it is referring too
Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
Same for me. I've never figured out what it is referring too
Yeah fullscreen was pissing me off for ever so I was like, fuck it, it works I don't even care anymore.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?