Proxies Causing Problems
Hey guys I have been having some problems with creating accounts when using proxies with my account creator, here if you wanna take alook - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...-websites.html
I think when using a proxie from another country it may load the page in a different language or format because when I use a proxie my program does not recognize the form fields anymore. One of my users said he just changed his browser language to english and it fixed the problem but I can't recreate this and not quite sure what he ment as mine already is. Is there a way around this.
Thanks
I think when using a proxie from another country it may load the page in a different language or format because when I use a proxie my program does not recognize the form fields anymore. One of my users said he just changed his browser language to english and it fixed the problem but I can't recreate this and not quite sure what he ment as mine already is. Is there a way around this.
Thanks

