Just simple code - Loading fun.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Just simple code - Loading fun.
I made this simple loading thing just to see what I could do with Vb
Im new at stuff like this so please don't "hate" on it
I know alot of you guys in here are much better but im just showing what I made..







#http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...e588722c831ecd

#

https://www.virustotal.com/da/file/1...is/1370633843/


SHA256: 11bfc10397caa4aff70ae528007eac93e54ff6317c0442eff5 123c116dfd28af
MD5: b87972d97211048a77ee123fd8e26dee
SHA1: 42952da5c4220f96d954a53eac26a9cb88330e5f


Pic :
Just a simple test code thing for fun .._mpgh.net.rar52 KB · 39 downloads Scanning…
Please add some pictures and you need two virus scans unless it's JUST the source.
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
Please add some pictures and you need two virus scans unless it's JUST the source.
Done. I forgot it.. sry about that
//Approved
-I don't see the fully reason for you to release it but.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
//Approved
-I don't see the fully reason for you to release it but.

I really don't know but I just wanna see if people find it funny.. Lol. Im working on a Quiz game / app right now.
In the retry button you should clear every thing not the progressbar only
I mean add this to the retry button
Code:
TextBox1.Text = ""
TextBox2.Text = ""
add this to retry button
Code:
Textbox1.text = ""
Textbox2.text = ""
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
add this to retry button
Code:
Textbox1.text = ""
Textbox2.text = ""
I already said this
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

I already said this
look to your post
and tell me if there's any code!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
look to your post
and tell me if there's any code!!!
there is
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

I already said this
LOL. Yeah, no one will find this program "funny" or "useful".
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
look to your post
and tell me if there's any code!!!
I hate idiots
no.. not funny..
Why don't you just release videos of your projects first instead of making the mods/admins approve useless test programs? That way you can still get feedback.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?