WTBOrigin Account with BF4 Pre-ordered

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Origin Account with BF4 Pre-ordered
Hi

So im looking to buy an Origin account with BF4 pre-ordered on it

If anyone has one please add me skype (note im not always online, and I will eventually add you): xsolox786

So yeah, I am really interested in BF4 and don't wanna pay that full retail price xD

Thanks guys
Quote Originally Posted by solosdk View Post
Hi

So im looking to buy an Origin account with BF4 pre-ordered on it

If anyone has one please add me skype (note im not always online, and I will eventually add you): xsolox786

So yeah, I am really interested in BF4 and don't wanna pay that full retail price xD

Thanks guys
I want it too
Gimme a shout if you find someone with more than one copy.
me and pluto had a nice trade, i gave him sleeping dogs for a designed youtube backround
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
I want it too
Gimme a shout if you find someone with more than one copy.
I have an account with bf4 and simcity deluxe edition.
BF4 and digital deluxe edition, looking for $60.
Quote Originally Posted by AlpacaChan View Post
I have an account with bf4 and simcity deluxe edition.
BF4 and digital deluxe edition, looking for $60.
Lol your obviously new here. The max your getting is $10....
Quote Originally Posted by solosdk View Post
Lol your obviously new here. The max your getting is $10....
You're obviously new here. BF3 premium accounts sometimes go for about $10. BF4 with Simcity can easily net $30.
For a pre-ordered account? Good luck with that.
I purchased it myself but don't wan't it now.
Not losing $50 for that, I lowered it already.
Fuck that.
New? 2011.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?