WTSBF3 + CRYSIS 3 - Origin Account - $50

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
BF3 + CRYSIS 3 - Origin Account - $50
Hey guys, selling my origin account, BF3 + CRYSIS 3 Hunters Edition - never played/Downloaded! taking $50 paypal! once trade done i vouch you, you vouch me and we're both happpy! thanks
I'am interested in this account,speaking on skype to you right now.
-Dro
got scammed by sh3b - i went first, he said he forgot what he changed password too, then he refused to pay i asked him to give me my email back for Origin, he kept giving me random ones and then went offline, a scammer and posting in SCAMMERS GRAVE!
Quote Originally Posted by sh3b View Post
I'am interested in this account,speaking on skype to you right now.
-Dro


---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

@Approved close thread
Hello,I have not scammed him at all.
1. As soon as I noticed hes email was sykoticca I decided not to trade with this person and to follow more to see if I could get more proofs to get him banned.

Origin information;

As you can see,he's mpgh username on Origin account whom was previously banned for scamming.
Also I changed the account information back to how he gaved it to me.
@Ravallo @Maxedout @heythere123
Quote Originally Posted by Deeliquee~ View Post
He took my account, and still hasnt returned it without paying, he thinks he can make excuses and take my account free!
yeah your iLegitement aka terminator1
YOU SHALL BE BANNED. we cant help you since you're a scammer yourself.
/case closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?