Pissing people off.

PollCrime? Or Entertainment?
13 votes
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Pissing people off.
Is pissing people off wrong? Or is it just another form of entertainment?

Me and a few of my acquaintances have been discussing trolling and we ended up on a stand off between it being a completely idiotic unethical practice or another form of entertainment.

I love pissing people off for the fun of it. It's really invigorating to imagine a little 12 year olds burning their brain cells trying to think of an insult to hurt me. Or to read some idiots post on a forum stating that I'ma twit or something when they have no proof of me being one whatsoever and me only gaining proof that they're a raging idiot.

So what do you think?

Do you see trolling as a crime to humanity?

Or an easy laugh?
Depending on the usage, the intensity, and how often pissing people off goes both ways
​Being an Asshole is my profession.
Just proof that your life is shit if that's what you like to do for entertainment.

Basically you're a fag OP.

/Thread
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Just proof that your life is shit if that's what you like to do for entertainment.

Basically you're a fag OP.

/Thread
Ouch. Entertainment right here folks. Lol my life is shit cause I enjoy watching idiots crawl on the floor and weep for mercy? Dang then many dictators and kings must've had shit lives. They insulted people and angered people for entertainment, knowing that they can't do anything back to hurt them.

I am the king. You are the peasant I kick to the floor. I also spit in your food. You are the common people that are forced to take shits in the fields and feed it to your children. Weak, pitiful scum.
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post


Ouch. Entertainment right here folks. Lol my life is shit cause I enjoy watching idiots crawl on the floor and weep for mercy? Dang then many dictators and kings must've had shit lives. They insulted people and angered people for entertainment, knowing that they can't do anything back to hurt them.

I am the king. You are the peasant I kick to the floor. I also spit in your food. You are the common people that are forced to take shits in the fields and feed it to your children. Weak, pitiful scum.
Its comments like these that make people look foolish, a bunch of pointless insults that without a doubt wont piss Ethereal off in fact it seems just the opposite, someone calls you a fag with a shit life and you start comparing yourself to a king and start spouting bullshit, maybe you should stick to insulting those twelve year olds.
Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post


Its comments like these that make people look foolish, a bunch of pointless insults that without a doubt wont piss Ethereal off in fact it seems just the opposite, someone calls you a fag with a shit life and you start comparing yourself to a king and start spouting bullshit, maybe you should stick to insulting those twelve year olds.
Oh so he's not the kind of idiot that falls for that crap? Thanks for the info. So he is a challenge? Good I like people that don't cry over some over exaggerated bull shit insults. Me. If I look foolish to a stranger I could give less than one crap. As long as I get a laugh, I'm good. I'm all about cheap entertainment really. Truth is I only troll out of boredom. If the person I'm targeting even slightly reacts. i feel good, therefore I win. His reaction right there literally made me laugh. So I won. If he gets a kick out it too, great, we both win. I'm actually a real nice guy. Just bored usually.
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post


Oh so he's not the kind of idiot that falls for that crap? Thanks for the info. So he is a challenge? Good I like people that don't cry over some over exaggerated bull shit insults. Me. If I look foolish to a stranger I could give less than one crap. As long as I get a laugh, I'm good. I'm all about cheap entertainment really. Truth is I only troll out of boredom. If the person I'm targeting even slightly reacts. i feel good, therefore I win. His reaction right there literally made me laugh. So I won. If he gets a kick out it too, great, we both win. I'm actually a real nice guy. Just bored usually.
I should really point out that i don't know him and i probably shouldn't talk like i know how he would react but of his posts that i read i would say he is not some idiot who would get mad about some pathetic insult from a stranger.
Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post


I should really point out that i don't know him and i probably shouldn't talk like i know how he would react but of his posts that i read i would say he is not some idiot who would get mad about some pathetic insult from a stranger.
Well his replies are pretty entertaining. Honestly at this point I can't say you're right about him not reacting or if you're wrong. I mean you don't tell someone they have a shitty life and are a fag if you aren't slightly ticked off am I right?

I think I'm going to get a lot of laughs of him, I already have actually.
i am born to be asshole
I think it depends on what you're saying, if you're just spouting stupid and useless comments then it makes you and the one you argue with look like a fool however if you piss people off with logic and you actually know what you're talking about then it makes you an asshole and that seem to be what it looked up to here, but be wary of who you try to piss off.

I don't see anything unethical about it, if someone is idiotic enough to get angry over word spoken by a stranger then they are really the ones at fault.
I like pissing people off.
you not doing a crime or anything by pissing any1 off lol ,You Just speaking your mind, them ending pissed off is them not being able to handle your awsomeness
This depends on the situation usually.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?