WTBPaypal accounts that are at least 2 months old.

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Paypal accounts that are at least 2 months old.
Before buying them I will need to test something so we will be forced to use a middleman.

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
Before buying them I will need to test something so we will be forced to use a middleman.

Thanks.
I have a Canadian PayPal, would you like it? Been like a year (I think).
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
Before buying them I will need to test something so we will be forced to use a middleman.

Thanks.
I have an empty PayPal account from November 29th 2012. (Canadian, 'cause that's what I am.)
I won't buy your accounts if you don't have access to the e-mail.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
I won't buy your accounts if you don't have access to the e-mail.
I have email access to it. PM me, I don't give people my Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
I won't buy your accounts if you don't have access to the e-mail.
I have 2 emails alot older than 2 months add me on skype MPGH.KSIolajidebt
Quote Originally Posted by TripperNet View Post

I have 2 emails alot older than 2 months add me on skype MPGH.KSIolajidebt
He's not looking for emails, he's looking for PayPal accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


He's not looking for emails, he's looking for PayPal accounts.
lol fail thats what I meant sorry I have email access is what i meant thanks for telling me :P
To make it 100% clear , I am buying PAYPAL ACCOUNTS that has been REGISTERED and are 2 MONTHS OLD.

I am not buying an e-mail.
Although you will need to have access to the PayPal account AND the e-mail address.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
To make it 100% clear , I am buying PAYPAL ACCOUNTS that has been REGISTERED and are 2 MONTHS OLD.

I am not buying an e-mail.
Although you will need to have access to the PayPal account AND the e-mail address.
My PayPal fits all the requirements.
Also he wants the emails password.
I got a paypal account with 17$ on it. Too bad its a USA Paypal account, i couldnt put a other bank account on it since i leave in CND
Quote Originally Posted by NemoCash View Post
I got a paypal account with 17$ on it. Too bad its a USA Paypal account, i couldnt put a other bank account on it since i leave in CND
What's wrong with it? Ill take it/buy it lol
Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario- View Post
What's wrong with it? Ill take it/buy it lol
i need a usa bank account information to unlock it thats it
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?