PHP Developers

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
PHP Developers
Laravel 4 is finally out, by far best framework ever made.
What ya think?
No symfony2 is the best, but as I used laravel too I would say it is a nice framework.

Before you start writing a website u have to ask yourself. Will it be a heavy or a light site.
When you are building a light site you should use laravel else use a more heavy framework like symfony2 or codeigniter.
I had bad exp with codeigniter, yea Symfony 2 is awesome but Laravel 4.. rocks ( in my opinion )
I just use Raw PHP? Frameworks are for scrubs anyways
i use to use codeigniter but to me frameworks are not that good when you allot of different scripts
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?