Calculus exam tomorrow

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Calculus exam tomorrow
Fuck ya. last and final exam is tomorrow. THEN I AM MOVING ON TO THE REAL WORLD. Too bad it's fucking calculus though... I had to for the 3rd quarter... now i have to remember all this shit. Oh well it's only worth 10%! WBU guys? any finals happening?
I am at the real world, don't come.
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
I am at the real world, don't come.
lol there is enough space for all of us


---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
I wish you the best of lucks.


Me, not much really ;(
haha what final do you have?
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post


lol there is enough space for all of us


---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------



haha what final do you have?
And by don't come I mean its hell.
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


And by don't come I mean its hell.
i joined the military. going to college for 2 years (paid for) then go where ever they tell me to LAWL. pretty choiceless... so i guess i wont be exactly in the REAL REAL world... but its fucking better than high school.


---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
Not going to college?
ya, for 2 years take "Wireless and Mobility Engineering Technician"
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post


i joined the military. going to college for 2 years (paid for) then go where ever they tell me to LAWL. pretty choiceless... so i guess i wont be exactly in the REAL REAL world... but its fucking better than high school.


---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------



ya, for 2 years take "Wireless and Mobility Engineering Technician"

To be quite honest.

I didn't think high school was fun until the day I graduated.
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post



To be quite honest.

I didn't think high school was fun until the day I graduated.
not going to my grad I feel like its an over hyped event for nothing. And I love the trade ill be doing when i finish college. Life is easy if you do what you love :P
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post


not going to my grad I feel like its an over hyped event for nothing. And I love the trade ill be doing when i finish college. Life is easy if you do what you love :P
I just miss my high school friends
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


I just miss my high school friends
Hahaha TBH I am quite happy to be alone. All I am really looking for/wanting now is a nice girl.
I wish you the best of lucks.


Me, not much really ;(
Not going to college?
I'm going to fail </3 Done no revision.
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
I'm going to fail </3 Done no revision.
hahaha. im sure you won't if you bothered to pay a little attention good luck mate!


---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sev. View Post
Good luck my friend.
thanks im excited!
Good luck my friend.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?