Excited for Standalone?

Posts 46–56 of 56 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


Divison looks great, I think I may actually prefer the DayZ Mod to the standalone.
I'm with you on this one. The only reason I played the mod was because it was based on a military sim, and I knew there wouldn't be any COD fags. And now that everyone knows about standalone, I can only imagine the amount of trolls that will be buying it.
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
I'm with you on this one. The only reason I played the mod was because it was based on a military sim, and I knew there wouldn't be any COD fags. And now that everyone knows about standalone, I can only imagine the amount of trolls that will be buying it.
I just despise the movements - it looks like GTA...
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


I just despise the movements - it looks like GTA...
Absolutely. The dev's are being too mainstream. What they had with the mod was special, now they're just joining the bandwagon.
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
Absolutely. The dev's are being too mainstream. What they had with the mod was special, now they're just joining the bandwagon.
lol like fucking gta BUT REALISTIC. its one or the other. not both! BUT i wont judge it before it I try it... waited too long to just give up.
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
Absolutely. The dev's are being too mainstream. What they had with the mod was special, now they're just joining the bandwagon.
When Rocket first made the mod, He wanted him and his friends would play, Didnt even care about money.
Kicked off, Then he changed into a money crazed freak
He sold the mod to bohemia.
He doesnt dev it anymore
Quote Originally Posted by zerop View Post
Don't you share that shit! Crunch guy on youtube got an REALY early access to standalone alpha. This version is DAMN old and if you test it you will just get disapointed.
Thats a fucking virus or keystealer
Quote Originally Posted by temeXiii View Post
Thats a fucking virus or keystealer
Could be, but there is a version out there that is a working early copy of the game.
Yea, Its supposed to work like a MMO now...
200 people servers. Its just gonna be COD fags drop shooting and shit in cherno
Eh. Its fun watching a CoD fag play for the first time. When they realize that everything has physics
Quote Originally Posted by thefit200 View Post
Yea, Its supposed to work like a MMO now...
200 people servers. Its just gonna be COD fags drop shooting and shit in cherno
Eh. Its fun watching a CoD fag play for the first time. When they realize that everything has physics
I can just imagine me running over a CoD player and him being all "What is this sorcery!"
Posts 46–56 of 56 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?