File.Find

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
File.Find
Hey, I don't know if anyone really wants to take the time to do this for me, but I'm currently looking for something I can use on my server. Something where, say I can use a command "myservername_inspect playername" And it will print or show up as a panel their contents in lua folder, module folder, ect. Thanks for the time in reading this
Quote Originally Posted by Jango123 View Post
Hey, I don't know if anyone really wants to take the time to do this for me, but I'm currently looking for something I can use on my server. Something where, say I can use a command "myservername_inspect playername" And it will print or show up as a panel their contents in lua folder, module folder, ect. Thanks for the time in reading this
Why would you ask this on a hacking forum? You know, where like, we don't want server owners/admins seeing if we have cheats...? Anyway, if you want something for your server, you usually have to hire a coder.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us