A Dollar For Every Post

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
A Dollar For Every Post
If you were given a dollar for each post you have now, what would you spend it on?

High roller right here. Would probably get some new sporting and hunting gear.

Got the idea from Dave's thread.
Probably save it.

Don't have enough yet.
I'd trade it all in for coins and then sit down in a corner and ask myself why my life is so terrible
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
If you were given a dollar for each post you have now, what would you spend it on?

High roller right here. Would probably get some new sporting and hunting gear.

Got the idea from Dave's thread.
You really beleived him ? he just hit up 23k post
Ill fucking build a mega computer, buy me a complete dj set, producing equipment.
Since I'd have to spend the money, I'd hire someone to write an intelligent bot posting program with multiple accounts posting earning me dollars every second.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Since I'd have to spend the money, I'd hire someone to write an intelligent bot posting program with multiple accounts posting earning me dollars every second.
That's genius..And evil
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Since I'd have to spend the money, I'd hire someone to write an intelligent bot posting program with multiple accounts posting earning me dollars every second.
What a money whore
That'd give me around 12k USD. I guess I'd just save it for repairs and stuff on my car
i would build myself a computer since i own a crap laptop
i would do everything in my power to get arun cs
i would buy myself a slave and throw water on it and then eat its ear off, I hope it wouldn't die because we could have yolo's and live happily ever after!
New computer for sure
I would buy a dildo for Dave.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?