LucidMS Dupe

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
lol i can post pics of tylent that i get if you want. I give up trying on ETC though. There's just no way to do it on ETC stuff. Keep getting instant dc/crash upon doing it.
Quote Originally Posted by xeerrox View Post
lol i can post pics of tylent that i get if you want. I give up trying on ETC though. There's just no way to do it on ETC stuff. Keep getting instant dc/crash upon doing it.
How do you do the dupe what do you use?
Quote Originally Posted by xeerrox View Post
lol i can post pics of tylent that i get if you want. I give up trying on ETC though. There's just no way to do it on ETC stuff. Keep getting instant dc/crash upon doing it.
I've probably spent 2 days straight of trying to figure out how to do it with etc's.

It's the first time im PE'ing though :/

P.S. didnt find it out f3
Quote Originally Posted by xeerrox View Post
lol i can post pics of tylent that i get if you want. I give up trying on ETC though. There's just no way to do it on ETC stuff. Keep getting instant dc/crash upon doing it.
It won't get patched if we don't abuse/tell :3 please help me out !
Read everything that iAngeIiK has post before. There's a hint there. Besides telling it here will only get it patch
Quote Originally Posted by xeerrox View Post
Read everything that iAngeIiK has post before. There's a hint there. Besides telling it here will only get it patch
Tell me on skype or pm me? I won't tell anyone! <3 Please :3
I will keep it private
Quote Originally Posted by xeerrox View Post
Read everything that iAngeIiK has post before. There's a hint there. Besides telling it here will only get it patch
You mean in threads only, or also in visitor messages? :/

I feel like i've been through all of them now.

Is it encrypted or something?! lol

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Oh, and do we need a bypass for it? 0.0

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

and show us some pics
xeerrox please reply my visitor msg. I won't tell anyone.
Thank you once again xeerrox! You are a really nice person. I love you so much!
You're welcome alan. On second thought i wont be posting pics. Admin can just trade the pots and stats and ban me.
P.S I dont need you to trust me
Im confused now...

Does it still work or is it patched?

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

P.S.: if it still works, is anyone able to help me out? <3
im willing to pay for it lol

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

You guys are full of crap, maple closes as soon as you open CE.

Give us a SS or its just plain BS.
Quote Originally Posted by iAngeIiK View Post
Why are you posting a patched method again? 0.0
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?