you still accepting?
Minecraft PM Giveaway 6# [NO POST REQ]
skype: brockthompson256
number between 1-50: 14
Why I want it: I can not afford it at this time and my friends play it
Did you click thanks/rep: yes to both
number between 1-50: 14
Why I want it: I can not afford it at this time and my friends play it
Did you click thanks/rep: yes to both
I Would Love A Minecraft
Skype:Newbie_Legends
Number Between 1-50:15
Why you want it:I want a minecraft for my friend, and his birthday is coming up soon, but I dont have a credit card to buy him one, and he really wants one and i want to play with him
Did you click thanks/rep?:Yeah
Number Between 1-50:15
Why you want it:I want a minecraft for my friend, and his birthday is coming up soon, but I dont have a credit card to buy him one, and he really wants one and i want to play with him
Did you click thanks/rep?:Yeah
Skype: jagdviper
Number Between 1-50: 13
Why you want it: Want to play with others.
Did you click thanks/rep?: I did.
Number Between 1-50: 13
Why you want it: Want to play with others.
Did you click thanks/rep?: I did.
Skype: Pm if I win
Number: 32
Why you want it: I love playing minecraft.
Did you click thanks/rep?: Thanks!
Number: 32
Why you want it: I love playing minecraft.
Did you click thanks/rep?: Thanks!
I Would Love a Account
Skype:twixgotate
Number Between 1-50:28
Why you want it:Never Actually Had An Account And Would Like To Have One
Did you click thanks/rep?:Indeed:3
Number Between 1-50:28
Why you want it:Never Actually Had An Account And Would Like To Have One
Did you click thanks/rep?:Indeed:3
Skype: mastershien
Number between 1-50: 49
Why you want it: In my country, Minecraft is very very expensive.
Did you click thanks/rep?: Yes
Number between 1-50: 49
Why you want it: In my country, Minecraft is very very expensive.
Did you click thanks/rep?: Yes

Giveaway is Over , Stop Bumping Old thread.
@Transfixed Request Minion to close this thread , Or random people will Bump it
@Transfixed Request Minion to close this thread , Or random people will Bump it
Skype: Chessprodigy
Number Between 1-50: 39
Why you want it: My alt i had got its password changed
Did you click thanks/rep?: Yes, or course
Number Between 1-50: 39
Why you want it: My alt i had got its password changed
Did you click thanks/rep?: Yes, or course
Similar Threads
Minecraft Discussions~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MINECRAFT ACCOUNT GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JU 1 Minecraft Discussions~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MINECRAFT ACCOUNT GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JU 2 Minecraft DiscussionsMPGHIAN MINECRAFT ACCOUNT GIVEAWAY
15 Minecraft DiscussionsMinecraft Account Giveaway
66 Minecraft Discussionsminecraft premium giveawayKH 0


