special misson

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
special misson
sup guys i was just wondering... how the hell do people complete special missons multiple times in less then an hour O_O. this Danne kept doing it.
I've seen this too,would like to know how its done
can anyone please tell us how it's done,I've seen people complete it like 100 times
it's just a bug...they dont really get it that many times...
Yeah, it's a bug. It's always someone that has a name that starts with d.. dont ask me why.
Quote Originally Posted by frumpy4 View Post
Yeah, it's a bug. It's always someone that has a name that starts with d.. dont ask me why.
It's not a bug because I know,and other people know how to do it and the same amount of boxes it shows on your screen when someone gets it.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?