ExclamationCrysis 3 v1.4 SP/MP Multihack Trainer Patch v1.4 Informations

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Crysis 3 v1.4 SP/MP Multihack Trainer Patch v1.4 Informations
The Multihacks update (1.5) is comming along great. There is still a few features that requires to be patched. Here is the list of what is left to do, what is patched and what is working

Infinite Ammo - Working
Infinite Hunter Bow Arrow - Should Be Working. Requires Online Testing
NoRecoil - Patched. Working
NoSpread - Working
Toggle Nametags - Should Be Working. Requires Online Testing
NoClip - Working
SpeedHack - Working
Extreme Jump - Working
Infinite Energy (SP Only) - Working
Infinite NanoVision (Without Glow Removal) - Working
Inifnite NanoVision (With Glow Removal) - Glow Removal Requires Patching
Infinite Cloak (Stealth) - Requires Patching

More Info Later
i downloaded your v1.4 multihack ... only thing that doesn't work on my windows 8 is no recoil ... can yu please try to fix that plz
Quote Originally Posted by nikiie View Post
i downloaded your v1.4 multihack ... only thing that doesn't work on my windows 8 is no recoil ... can yu please try to fix that plz
Oh wow, I totally failed in my version numbers there lol. I meant Trainer Patch 1.5

*Edit*
Updated first post.
lol... so do you know when its going to be finish cause I realy like your hacks dude its awsome
Thank you very much to see if it is ready soon
if you want you can PM me Nightmare so i can help you with testing.
Infinite arrow and toogle nametags works great.
I can test it for/with you if you need help



-n0_fear
*Update Info*

Now, some people have tried using my previous version of the trainer (1.4) that was made for Crysis 3 v1.3D on the newest version of Crysis 3 v1.4 and told me that Infinite Hunter Bow Arrow and Nametags still works like a charm. Therefore I will update my list of changes for Trainer Patch 1.5.

Here it is:

Infinite Ammo - Working
Infinite Hunter Bow Arrow - Working
NoRecoil - Patched. Working
NoSpread - Working
Toggle Nametags - Working
NoClip - Working
SpeedHack - Working
Extreme Jump - Working
Infinite Energy (SP Only) - Working
Infinite NanoVision (Without Glow Removal) - Working
Inifnite NanoVision (With Glow Removal) - Glow Removal Requires Patching
Infinite Cloak (Stealth) - Patching in Progress...

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

*Small Update - New Thing Found*

I have found something new for Crysis 3. I don't think it will be much use but i'm showing it anyway. Switching NanoVision to NightVision.

Preview:

Hey,

could you maybe put a readme file in it where you explain every step how to let it work?





-n0_fear
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
The Multihacks update (1.5) is comming along great. There is still a few features that requires to be patched. Here is the list of what is left to do, what is patched and what is working

Infinite Ammo - Working
Infinite Hunter Bow Arrow - Should Be Working. Requires Online Testing
NoRecoil - Patched. Working
NoSpread - Working
Toggle Nametags - Should Be Working. Requires Online Testing
NoClip - Working
SpeedHack - Working
Extreme Jump - Working
Infinite Energy (SP Only) - Working
Infinite NanoVision (Without Glow Removal) - Working
Inifnite NanoVision (With Glow Removal) - Glow Removal Requires Patching
Infinite Cloak (Stealth) - Requires Patching

More Info Later
can yu plz relese it I don't use nanno vision and infinity stealth plz I need no recoil
*Update*
First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your patience. The trainer patch 1.5 will be released very soon. Here is the Update List:

Infinite Ammo - Working
Infinite Hunter Bow Arrow - Working
NoRecoil - Patched. Working
NoSpread - Working
Toggle Nametags - Working
NoClip - Working
SpeedHack - Working
Extreme Jump - Working
Infinite Energy (SP Only) - Working
Infinite NanoVision (Without Glow Removal) - Working
Inifnite NanoVision (With Glow Removal) - Patched. Working
Infinite Cloak (Stealth) - Patched. Working.
*NEW* NoBulletCooldown (Sort of RapidFire) - Might Be Working Only for Single Player Mode. Requires Online Testing.
Making & Generating Trainer Patch v1.5 - In Progress...

NoBulletCooldown Preview:
Wow, very very nice. I look forward to the NoBulletCooldown and I really hope it will work for MP.


Btw: What means NoRecoil? What does it do? I don't really understand...
Quote Originally Posted by n0_fear View Post
Wow, very very nice. I look forward to the NoBulletCooldown and I really hope it will work for MP.


Btw: What means NoRecoil? What does it do? I don't really understand...
A recoil is that little kick that the weapon do when you shoot. When you shoot constantly, the camera randomly move left or right and up a little bit. Thats the recoil. NoRecoil makes the camera stable and doesnt move.
I can help testing out the new feature if u want to
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?