Hey guys

I'm having my exam in flash programming in 2 days, and I need some help coding my program. The tasks are as followed;

Main: Make a library website in flash (Adobe)
(Task 1 and 2 is gong to be in one scene together, where you go from frame 1 to frame 2)

1. Make a presentation on the first frame with pictures of a random selection of books - I've done this one.
Add a button that will let kids from 2-5 years range to click and go to a page called "Adventure time" (lols).

2a. Make an animation where you make a book open itself, and a character from a random story comes out.. add some text - make it last 15 seconds - I've done this as well.

2b. at the same frame as task 2a, make a list of readers who are going to have a reading session for anyone who wants to join in.

Here's my code for that (I've made a list with the TITLES of the books that are available for reading) as they choose the book, the reader comes out in a textbox as well as the date and title of the book;

 
CODE FOR ABOVE
lstReading.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CHANGE, bookchoice);

lstReading.addItem({label:"Ole Brumm", reader:"Knut", time:"10.06.2013 - kl10-11"})
lstReading.addItem({label:"Harry Potter", reader:"Annette", time:"11.06.2013 - kl14-15"})
lstReading.addItem({label:"Pippi Langstrømpe", reader:"Astrid", time:"12.06.2013 - kl9-10"})
lstReading.addItem({label:"Phenomena", reader:"Berit", time:"13.06.2013 - kl12-13"})
lstReading.addItem({label:"Hobbiten", reader:"Arild", time:"14.06.2013 - kl14-15"})
lstReading.selectedIndex = 0;

function bokvalg(evt:MouseEvent)
{
txtReader.text = lstReading.selectedItem.label
txtTitle.text = lstReading.selectedItem.oppleser
txtTime.text = lstReading.selectedItem.tid
}


This works fine, I choose the title and the info comes out!

2b-2 - Make an array where it is possible for anyone who wants to join the readings to register.
- Make it so the name and a random PIN code is added to an Array (like username and password)
- You have to make it so it's not possible to make duplicated entries (same PIN and name)
- Make it so you can remove yourself from the array, just as easy as you can add yourself.

*So I need help adding data from textboxes into an array with NAMES and PINS*

I NEED HELP WITH THE ARRAY HERE, CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS :/ - I will have to have a textbox that shows a text when you click "join reading" and it tells you either that you have been added, or that you already exist at that reading.

3. A NEW PAGE/SCENE

The library itself, where you can get books.
- 3.a - The newest movies and films have to be presented in a gallery - Done
- 3.b - Make an ARRAY that will let anyone borrow books or films by typing in their NAME and their PIN + A BOOK PIN for book ID -I have no idea how to do this either, I need help making an array where I can add users, pin and the book ID - NOT ALLOW duplicates (of same book ID ex.) and it should be possible to trace the username/pin at all times to see what books the user have borrowed.



If any of you could help me with this, I will repay you in whatever way I can.. I could buy you a game @steam or some place else for about $10-15? I really need some help though

Thanks in advance!