Outdated14.0 Mod Selector (NOT HEXED)

Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4
just wondering have the fps been capped at 30 on purpose or is it some random bug also is any one finding the mem builds up really fast/
Quote Originally Posted by dwilltwo View Post
just wondering have the fps been capped at 30 on purpose or is it some random bug also is any one finding the mem builds up really fast/
AGCLoader is what you play on at the RotMG website and it's capped at 60. The AssembleeGameClient(the client we used to hack) is capped at 30. I remember someone saying they had a 60fps Assemblee client but it might have happened by accident. I'm looking into it to see if I can boost it up to 60 as are many others.
Quote Originally Posted by WTFXD185 View Post
AGCLoader is what you play on at the RotMG website and it's capped at 60. The AssembleeGameClient(the client we used to hack) is capped at 30. I remember someone saying they had a 60fps Assemblee client but it might have happened by accident. I'm looking into it to see if I can boost it up to 60 as are many others.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/655-realm-...ml#post8269133 is the solution to the 30fps problem.
YOU WIN !
thanks
outdated and closed.
Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?