CODE MAP HACK CIB

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
CODE MAP HACK CIB
Hey!! Now I Wan To Give The CODE MAP HACK MAT CIB
Test :

Windows Xp 32bit = No Test But You Can Use the power tools 32 bits
Windows Xp 64bit = Work
Windows 7 32bit = Not Test But You Can Use the power tools 32 bits
Windows 7 64bit = Work


Screen Shot:






CODE :
10C0FDEF
Number Original :1414529894
Change To MAke HACK : 102


I Will Make The Video Bypass Windows xp , 7 32bit

If Hack Detected i Will Update MAP HACK CODE

I HOPE YOU FUN?

Sorry My Bad English

@approve
Quote Originally Posted by pc117 View Post
Hey!! Now I Wan To Give The CODE MAP HACK MAT CIB
Test :

Windows Xp 32bit = No Test
Windows Xp 64bit = Work
Windows 7 32bit = Not Test
Windows 7 64bit = Work


Screen Shot:



CODE :
10C0FDEF
Number Original :1414529894
Change To MAke HACK : 102


I HOPE YOU FUN?

Sorry My Bad English
@approve :Vehrdyn
Why must Vehrdyn Approve ? No attachment File
Because Vehrdyn Can See What i Post and Work Or Not
Sorry Bad English

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Now I update New You can See Now
Tutorial


---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Now I update New You can See Now
Tutorial
need to try ....
1414529894 chnge to 102 ?? like that ??
''4 byte'' change to ''byte'' value: 102 change to : 103 .
Quote Originally Posted by pc117 View Post
Hey!! Now I Wan To Give The CODE MAP HACK MAT CIB
Test :

Windows Xp 32bit = No Test But You Can Use the power tools 32 bits
Windows Xp 64bit = Work
Windows 7 32bit = Not Test But You Can Use the power tools 32 bits
Windows 7 64bit = Work


Screen Shot:






CODE :
10C0FDEF
Number Original :1414529894
Change To MAke HACK : 102


I Will Make The Video Bypass Windows xp , 7 32bit

If Hack Detected i Will Update MAP HACK CODE

I HOPE YOU FUN?

Sorry My Bad English

@approve
so....what do this code do?
See What Is Say the Titel
Sorry Bad English
Quote Originally Posted by pc117 View Post
See What Is Say the Titel
Sorry Bad English
need bypass =='
But i make Bypass Windows xp,7 32bit wait i will release
Quote Originally Posted by pc117 View Post
But i make Bypass Windows xp,7 32bit wait i will release
Looking forward to see your bypass.
anyway this is useless for me
How to bypass ? now power tool also not work i open mat auto close or need to suspeND?
how do u bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by pc117 View Post
Hey!! Now I Wan To Give The CODE MAP HACK MAT CIB
Test :

Windows Xp 32bit = No Test But You Can Use the power tools 32 bits
Windows Xp 64bit = Work
Windows 7 32bit = Not Test But You Can Use the power tools 32 bits
Windows 7 64bit = Work


Screen Shot:






CODE :
10C0FDEF
Number Original :1414529894
Change To MAke HACK : 102


I Will Make The Video Bypass Windows xp , 7 32bit

If Hack Detected i Will Update MAP HACK CODE

I HOPE YOU FUN?

Sorry My Bad English

@approve
Cant See through Wall And Need Bypass To Open Cheat Engine (Hard To Bypass Now)
What is the code for wall hack?
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us