HelpHow do i make infiSTAR work?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How do i make infiSTAR work?
Ok first of all ,dont point me to the already made tutorils as i dont understand them.
I dont know the terms :"VA","RE" and a few others so its pointless.
I know how to load a script.
So the question is:What exactly i must do to make it work?
I have read the readme but i cant understand a thing.Were to put those settings?...
And were i can find a working bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by Malekyth321 View Post
Ok first of all ,dont point me to the already made tutorils as i dont understand them.
I dont know the terms ******* and a few others so its pointless.
I know how to load a script.
So the question is:What exactly i must do to make it work?
I have read the readme but i cant understand a thing.Were to put those settings?...
And were i can find a working bypass?
The hack folder goes in your arma 2 directory (chewSTAR for example) and the setttings in the readme go into your bypass configuration.
you need to buy a bypass...no free ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Malekyth321 View Post
Ok first of all ,dont point me to the already made tutorils as i dont understand them.
I dont know the terms :"VA","RE" and a few others so its pointless.
I know how to load a script.
So the question is:What exactly i must do to make it work?
I have read the readme but i cant understand a thing.Were to put those settings?...
And were i can find a working bypass?
Use a paid bypass (which cannot be named here for advertising purposes). they take care of all the hard stuff so you can just show up and destroy servers/peoples lives
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us