WeaponMgr Bypass V2

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
WeaponMgr Bypass V2
Oookay, so i heard that they patched the WeaponMgr, but actually i don't care, cuz i still couldn't conert it to C#...
But good new: I successfully made a new version of the 28_3 Bypass, and currently it works very well

Its a bit complicated, so i have to ByPass every function from one by one (Reload, Change Delay, Recoil, Etc...)
I successfully done with NoReload and NoChange...
And i still have plenty of things...
(Even i don't know what, but cause that error )

As well, i don't release it public
, i just let you know, that there is much more way to ByPass the Client Error 28_3
Have a nice day
IMO the only 'important' function was NoRecoil, but I still don't care because I've found a new way to it...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
IMO the only 'important' function was NoRecoil, but I still don't care because I've found a new way to it...
Yep, i working on No Recoil too... There are several ways to do it...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
IMO the only 'important' function was NoRecoil, but I still don't care because I've found a new way to it...
orly ? how can you find a new way and you're still using someone's base to release hacks @xreality14
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post

orly ? how can you find a new way and you're still using someone's base to release hacks @xreality14
If I haven't found a new way, what the fuck am I using since the public bypass is patched?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
If I haven't found a new way, what the fuck am I using since the public bypass is patched?
Then use your own god damn base
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post

Then use your own god damn base
Why should I? If he wanted to keep people from using it, he shouldn't have released it, ffs! Plus, his base was detected, I didn't just Ctrl+V'ed it into VC, AND I gave credits.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Why should I? If he wanted to keep people from using it, he shouldn't have released it, ffs! Plus, his base was detected, I didn't just Ctrl+V'ed it into VC, AND I gave credits.
Carry on the leech , you're just another br tag hunter
i already said, just use PlayerClient to do server sided weapon functions, if you don't have source, debug the CFPRO.
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
i already said, just use PlayerClient to do server sided weapon functions, if you don't have source, debug the CFPRO.
Hmm, no, i use other way...
Just a question: Can you turn it off without client error?(in the old bypass you couldn't).
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Just a question: Can you turn it off without client error?(in the old bypass you couldn't).
Lol dude , you're just a "leecher" what you can do is c+p the base i posted in CF EU section.
and you can turn off using bandi's bypass
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Just a question: Can you turn it off without client error?(in the old bypass you couldn't).
You mean, if i turn off the Bypass ?
Yep its possible for me


---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
It is the normal ByPass Addy or did you use a other ... ?
Other... And no i won't share with you...
It is the normal ByPass Addy or did you use a other ... ?
I like using my ( work in progress yet ) RCS & SCS, most portable way to do no recol and no spread ever :3 bwhahah
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us