[New Undetected Injector + Working d3d9.dll]!
: THIS IS A NEW INJECTOR BY OMGFZ YOU CAN INJECT INFINITE .DLL!
Before you flame or spam.
I don't care if i have less posts.
I don't hack other and neither scam them,
This works just fine for me played up to 10 games and still no D/c.
So Don't Hate or Flame.
Ok guys this is just the basic.
Same way you use every bypass.
Thanks.
Attached.
INJECTOR:

~NEW AND UNDETECTED INJECTOR~
Virustotal. MD5: 453830c0928b961f86cc4772b84cbbdb Trojan.Spy.61440.79 Gen:Trojan.Heur.dm0@fD4wgSbi Virus.Win32.VB.DLZ!IKⓘ
D3D9.dll:
Virustotal. MD5: ab4f5bda69d7541a506029d0c1fed0f2 Suspicious File VIPRE.Suspicious PAK_Generic.001ⓘ
REMEMBER:
Compatability Mode. Use WIndowns 95.
Use it with ur own risk.
I don't Guarantee anything.
Thanks again,
Rabownz
MPGH MEMBERS IT WORKS FOR:
-Geforce-
Before you flame or spam.
I don't care if i have less posts.
I don't hack other and neither scam them,
This works just fine for me played up to 10 games and still no D/c.
So Don't Hate or Flame.
Ok guys this is just the basic.
Same way you use every bypass.
Thanks.
Attached.
INJECTOR:

~NEW AND UNDETECTED INJECTOR~
Virustotal. MD5: 453830c0928b961f86cc4772b84cbbdb Trojan.Spy.61440.79 Gen:Trojan.Heur.dm0@fD4wgSbi Virus.Win32.VB.DLZ!IKⓘ
D3D9.dll:
Virustotal. MD5: ab4f5bda69d7541a506029d0c1fed0f2 Suspicious File VIPRE.Suspicious PAK_Generic.001ⓘ
REMEMBER:
Compatability Mode. Use WIndowns 95.
Use it with ur own risk.
I don't Guarantee anything.
Thanks again,
Rabownz
MPGH MEMBERS IT WORKS FOR:
-Geforce-
D3D9.dll.rar
OMGFZ NEW UNDETECTED MULTI DLL INJECTOR.rar
...We all know its fake so just quit it