TalkingNew Glitches.. (some using lolz2much's hack)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
New Glitches.. (some using lolz2much's hack)
Ok.. here are some glitches i found some of them i used lolz2much's hack and some i didnt








Need help on any?? just tell me...
all the glitches are probably ganna be patched tonight because of the maintenace
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post
all the glitches are probably ganna be patched tonight because of the maintenace
sendi i found ur post lol
yeah it might be patched tonight cause of the new patch with the zombie mode -.-
dam i hope they dont..
how u do junk roof? the bravo roof i mean
And Fly hack still works for me with my own bypass
no need to double post..
and its a glitched fly hack thing its weird u gotta mess with the fly hack's coding..
I wouldn't really call these places glitches, as you used the Fly Hack. :s
Yeah, all glitches will most definantley be patched because of tonight's patch 'cause of Quarantine mode.

I hope that lolz2much's fly hack/glitch still works after patch, so then I don't have to wait for ages for a new one then download it again...

Rating: 9/10

Happy Hacking
How do you get where you are in the second pic i have LOLZ 1.3(prouble gong to get patched on 2 hours anyways iv been up that high with it but cant get by the barriar?
HELP
Nice! i know some of these but still nice.
how do i get the float hacks????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
...someone plz tell me!
I Still Cant Play So I dont if it got patched or not.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us