[Combat Arms Hack - Right inject]
Hello MPGH
I would just like to create a thread on how to properly injectet with hacks (for newbies).
You need an injector, but I recommend thNow it Needs Hack.dll file (the hack), and start your Injector
(run as administrator in Vista or Win 7). In process
you have to "Engine.exe" write in when you press the Browse button and select the Hack.dll click Inject.e PERX Injector. (You should NOT turn off the Antivirusystem.)Now you have to open Combat Arms and log in the menu hack
it usually opens with: Ins, F12, F10 or ESC
And now ... ? Have fun
Press thanks if i helped and if this is in the wrong section move it
I would just like to create a thread on how to properly injectet with hacks (for newbies).
You need an injector, but I recommend thNow it Needs Hack.dll file (the hack), and start your Injector
(run as administrator in Vista or Win 7). In process
you have to "Engine.exe" write in when you press the Browse button and select the Hack.dll click Inject.e PERX Injector. (You should NOT turn off the Antivirusystem.)Now you have to open Combat Arms and log in the menu hack
it usually opens with: Ins, F12, F10 or ESC
And now ... ? Have fun
Press thanks if i helped and if this is in the wrong section move it

