WTSLegendarys

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Skype name is nicolaj.rasmussen59 im interested In all weapons
Im not interested in u, u only try to scam me just like some weeks ago with the
15mill u dindt wanted to go first and also u dindt wanted a MiddleMan and many
people saying that u are a scammer,so i dont take any risk
Duck/Oca Nano
skype: veroczei.zsolt1
Hey add my skype it's street.street63 im interested in Duck/ Oca Nano/ Firework

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

So?:........

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

And Reaper :P Where are you from btw?
Cooome online!.
i Sold some already current
weapons in stock is now

0x Duck
0x Reaper
0x FireWork Launcher
2x OCA nano
4x Hazzard
how do u mean G1C payments?
Quote Originally Posted by Snowrly View Post
how do u mean G1C payments?
I give u G1 coins for nano. D:
I take the rest of the Nano add my skype street.street63
hi im want to buy REAPER i offer 35$-40$ add me to skype : daniel68900
For all the NANOS i piay 230$.

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

"Pay" not Piay lol
DaaaM IS JULEKAGE1
HE HAS THE SAME SKYPE ADRESS
SAME COUNTRY!
DO NOT DEAL WHIT THIS SCAMMER!
I am a Christmas cake?. Same Skype adress?. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Hello,
I want to buy Nano my offer is 50€ via paypal.
I am not sending moneys first, i want weapon first.
Sorry but 1 man scamm me, I sent him moneys first on paypal, and he dont give me reaper, I dont wanna be scammed again.
My skype is jimbeamsk
(sorry for bad english)
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?